To try to describe how I have felt the past couple days would be near impossible! I am very emotional spent and have no idea how to handle this aching loneliness. I would be lying if I said I wasn't codependent and slightly selfish.....I spend all my days seeing to the needs of my two beautiful kids, but lets be honest hardly any of my needs ever get met. I don't mean in a sexual way (although being honest I wouldn't mind a little "coloring") I mean in a emotional and hugs & kisses kinda way. I am a very touchy person, I like physical contact, hugs, kisses, holding hands and not getting that is very hard for me! I knew when I married him that he was a romantic and I accept that when I would kill for a little romance! Just a surpise, sending something in the mail, or even just a letter. But if course I'll process and deal it and be just fine in a couple days! Hopefully this separation thing will be done soon! Until next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment