Monday, June 11, 2012

10 reasons

I spend a lot of time complaining on here so today we are gonna have a good day! Today you are gonna read about 10 reasons/ events that are memorable for me with my hubby!
1. The day I said I do! I really don't remember much about this day to be honest with you but it is the day I vowed to always love him and to never give up! (which I think is something most ppl do way too easily)
2. The day our babies were born! I have never seen him so excited!
3. His playful and loving nature to ME! (He really isn't like that with anyone but me and our kids)
4. The day of my grandmother's viewing, he drove 2 1/2 hrs after working all day out of town to be with me and then drove 2 1/2 hrs back!
5. He can always make me laugh when I'm in a bad money
6. He told me before we were married that he would never sleep on the couch! No matter if we were mad @ each other, he said it was our bed and he would always sleep in it with me
7. His need and drive to always provide for us
8. His faith in me and us! For awhile I wasn't sure we could make it, but he knew
9. Seeing him for the first time after his deployment and the first thing he does is take our son out of my hands!
And last but not least,
10. That everyday, no matter the distance, I know without a doubt his unending love for me

That is what the last almost 11have added up to. There of course is more but we'll stick to 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment