Tuesday, March 20, 2012
where it all began..
a little bit of background might help make some sense of everything. l'm just about 25 and lived a perfectly easy life, sure i've had some rough times but its all been pretty good compared to what some people go through in a lifetime. i met my now husband when i was 14 and he was 16 and have been married for just over 4 yrs now, he and our kids are what make my day bearable some days! Our kids are my world, i stay at home with them so the are literally what i do. My little boy is 4 and so smart and sweet and loves his little sister who is just about 2 months old! My husband works on golf carts and travels to do it so physically i'm at single mom most of the times which can pretty rough but he is providing for us so we survive though it. I love my familly and my friends, and an awesome church family! I don't know how ppl do it without a support system! I started this blog mainly to get feelings and thoughts out because I don't like to bother ppl with my problems and donlt like sharing my emotions! There are so many ppl that have problems worse then mine so i suck it up and deal.....at least in public. ....until now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment