Last week a friend, who was 24 weeks pregnant, had to have an emergency c-section. Long story short, the poor sweet baby didn't make it. Needless to say it was a big shock and very upsetting. As I'm sitting here looking at the sweet baby in front of me, I can't imagine how devastating it would be to lose a child especially after having that child with you for so long. To feel it move and its heartbeat .... After a certain part in your pregnancy you tend to think you are safe, that everything will be ok until its time so to have it all taken away is so far beyond my understanding! They are much stronger than me! ........which is the way I feel everytime Michael has to leave, leaving my kids seems impossible and he does it all the time. So I guess the lesson would be to always appreciate what u have!
No comments:
Post a Comment